RPCV/W is working on its LinkedIn page. Members are encouraged to join our group, post job opportunities, and network with RPCVs in the Washington area.
As professional development becomes a greater priority, we encourage RPCVs working in Human Resources to use this group as a recruitment tool. The rules are simple:
What you can post:
- Job openings and internship opportunities from reputable local employers. (Use the Job Discussions Feature Here) Please delete your post once the position has been filled.
- Free networking events, job fairs, or public events of interest to job-seeking, Washington-area RPCVs.
- Requests for, or offerings of, informational interviews from RPCVs working in specific sectors, agencies, and industries.
What you can't post.
- Anything involving fundraising, unless your organization is sponsored by RPCV/W as its current Partner for Peace.
- Any "opportunity" requiring payment or purchase.
- Requests for donations to Peace Corps projects abroad.